“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
Welcome. I specialize in therapy for children & teens, young adults, adults, parents, and families who are challenged by:
- Relational difficulties
- Family conflict
- Stage of life changes and adjustments (e.g. pregnancy, new child, grief & loss, career change, new move, marriage/divorce, leaving home, job loss)
- Emotional difficulties (e.g. anxiety, depression, stress)
- Behavioral difficulties (e.g. non-compliance, poor impulse control, attention difficulties like ADHD, tantrums)
- Developmental concerns (including Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, & PDD NOS)
- Educational & academic concerns (including Learning Disabilities)
- As well as therapy with therapists
I also specialize in the use of research-based and cutting-edge approaches like EMDR, art therapy, Mindfulness, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Since 2000, I have been using creative tools and evidence-based strategies to help people solve their problems; feel more connected to others; and feel more confident in themselves.
I bring my creativity, sensitivity, professionalism, curiosity, flexibility, and compassion to the therapeutic relationship in order to assess problem areas, identify strengths and resources, and help initiate change. I believe that each individual’s journey to interpersonal and emotional health and satisfaction is a deeply personal process and I am committed to empowering others to move through this process in a manner that feels safe, productive, and meaningful.